Vytrate is an oral, non-antibiotic supportive treatment for replacement of lost fluids and electrolytes in scouring or dehydrated calves, pigs and lambs. Suitable as a first feed for bought in or stressed calves and pigs, and as an aid in the treatment of pregnancy toxaemia in ewes.
Features of Vytrate:
- Actively fights dehydration and replaces lost fluids and electrolytes.
- Reduces scour duration and severity.
- Contains a balanced mix of glucose, glycine, citrate and electrolytes.
- Fights acidosis.
- Easy to mix and administer.
- Registered for use in calves, lambs and ewes, dogs, cats, pigs and foals.
- Post-transport stress
- Pregnancy Toxaemia in ewes