Skip to content
- Bioflavonoid compounds have been shown to aid in the prevention and treatment of ‘bleeding’ in racehorses which has been caused by capillary blood vessel fragility.
- Bioflavonoid compounds are inclusive of Hesperidin and Troxerutin and have been shown to increases the resistance of the capillaries and reduce permeability to red cells.
- Reduced formation of pro-inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandins, leukotrines and reactive oxygen species.
- Significant reduction in free radical damage to cells.
- Improvement in blood circulation.
- Strengthening of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- Increased elasticity of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- Improvement in lymphatic flow and function.
- Immune enhancement.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.