A truly grain free and grain byproduct free feed with less than 10% starch and sugars, making it safe for horses with laminitis, ulcers, tying up or hyperactivity.
- Use to replace grain in a horse’s ration to give calm, yet responsive energy.
- Does not contain added vitamins and minerals, so it can be added to any ration and fed with any other feed without unbalancing the diet..
- Canola oil provides omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for brilliant coat shine and skin health.
- Use EasiFibre to replace chaff in a horse’s diet to increase calorie content for weight gain.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiFibre
- EasiFibre is not a complete feed and must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Feed with an equal volume of chaff.
- EasiFibre can be soaked to form a mash.
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness, stage of training, workload, pregnancy, lactation or development or rate of growth, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day