Country Park Retirement blend of herbs is formulated to assist the older horse. These herbs are circulatory and elimination stimulants that gently support the body.
- Francincense: reduces pain associated where arthritis may be contributory.
- Willow Bark Shavings: a gentle anti-inflammatory herb useful for the management of aches and pains.
- Celery seeds: assist with the elimination of acidic accumulations associated with arthritis.
- St Marys Thistle Seed: supportive & protective of the liver
- Rosemary: assists an ageing circulatory system.
- Bilberry Leaf: contains bioflaonoid to tone the internal workings of the body and improve circulation.
- Capsicum: a herb high in flavonoids to assist the functioning of tissues throughout the body.
Note – Owners should be aware that (1) some herbs in these blends contain naturally occurring constituents that may be restricted by equine sport regulators and (2) some herbs in these blends may be unsuitable for pregnant mares and we recommend that you consult with a qualified herbal practitioner or your veterinarian before using.
Packed in Australia from imported ingredients