4CYTE™ for Dogs is safe to take long-term, and is used to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness and lack of willingness to jump, run or play.
- Complement prescription joint pain treatments.
- Support healing after a joint injury or operation.
- Improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage
- Boost the body’s ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs.
- Target the cause, not just the symptoms.
- In high-risk large and giant breeds, 4CYTE™ for Dogs may also be used as a protective and preventative measure against joint damage.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Targeted nutrition.
- Simple, non-invasive application.
- Small, cost-effective, once-daily dosing.
- Surgeon and veterinarian endorsed.
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo and clinical studies.
- Highly palatable.
A 100g bag of 4CYTE™ for Dogs lasts around 120 days on a maintenance dose for a dog weighing between 11 and 20kgs.
• New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
• Marine Cartilage